1. Vodacom Anytime per Second price plan will be available from Saturday, 16 March 2013.
2. The price plan is available to all new and existing Vodacom Prepaid customers through Free Change via existing channels (1181 IVR, *135# USSD, My Vodacom App or Portal)
3. This price plan is not available to Contract, Top Up, Community Service and CST Management SIM’s.
4. The following call types do not qualify for the rate:
a) Roaming Calls
b) International calls
c) Premium rated calls
d) SMS, MMS, Data, SVS
e) VAS calls
f) Fax Out dial
5. The price plan will be billed at per second unitization.
6. Vodacom to Vodacom /Other network: Calls will be charged at R1.25 per minute (incl. VAT).
7. All calls will be terminated by the Network at 120 minutes (2 hour rule).
8. Customers will not lose any unused airtime, accumulated loyalty points and SMS/Data/MMS bundles when migrating to the Service from another Prepaid price plan.
9. On Vodacom Anytime per Second price plan, customers will continue to earn Talking Points when recharging with airtime vouchers. Customers will be able to redeem Talking Points for airtime bundles or call discounts, cellphones and MMS, SMS and Data Bundles.
10. Customers on Vodacom Anytime per Second will receive the Night Shift promotional benefit when recharging with R12 or more.
11. The following order of consumption will apply on this price plan: Purchased/promotional minutes will deplete first, and then airtime
12. Customers can recharge with all recharge vouchers excluding the Big Bonus voucher and the Passport voucher, and will continue accumulating Talking Points for these recharges.
13. No refunds will be allowed for any dropped calls due to Network congestion.
14. Vodacom Anytime per Second price plan will be subject to the following acceptable usage policy:
- LCR and associated services are not permitted to use this price plan. If the SIM card is used in a fixed location device to regularly make and receive calls to multiple numbers, the service will be suspended immediately, pending an investigation.
- Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse or fraudulent usage, outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use
15. Vodacom reserves the right to limit the price plan in regions or areas where there is limited network capacity (high congestion) in order to maintain consistent quality of service.
16. Vodacom reserves the right to alter or terminate this price plan in order to prevent catastrophic impact on the network
17. Whilst Vodacom will use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Service, due to potential capacity limitations on the network it does not commit to the uninterrupted supply of the Service and reserves the right to suspend, cancel or convert the Service to a promotional offering on reasonable notice.